BukuWarung is an accounting app that helps MSMEs to manage their cash and credit transactions. Merchants receive 3x faster repayments and see increased cash flow due to the automatic payment reminders sent by the app. The app tracks all transactions including credit, expense and sales, and helps merchants get cash flow visibility through business reports.
BukuWarung’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow their business using our technology platform starting with digital bookkeeping and payments. We currently have more than 600,000 merchants on the platform and are spread across 750 locations in Indonesia.
We are backed by East Ventures, Agaeti Convergence Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Tanglin Venture Partners and Sampoerna. We have advisors & angels from companies such as Grab, GoJek, Flipkart, PayPal, Carousell, Modalku, Rapyd, Mastercard, Instarem.
As a Product Analyst at BukuWarung, you’ll be expected to leverage your product sense, analytical expertise, and interpersonal skills to drive high-impact projects. Our analytics team works directly with the product team to help launch features and transform our product. Additionally, you’ll contribute to our broader data team and company data culture by sharing your learnings, partnering with others, and building new capabilities for how we use data to drive decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement core metrics that serve as the north stars for team efforts and help design and evaluate A/B experiments that drive these metrics
- Drive product impact by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviors and business trends, in partnership with product managers, engineers, designers and other team members
- Allow BukuWarung to rigorously learn about our users through designing and analyzing experiments
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, e.g., provide recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features, etc.
- Define and monitor key metrics; investigate changes in metrics and propose next steps
- Contribute to our team and company data culture through accessible data table design and maintenance
What We’re Looking For:
- You have a passion for problem-solving, critical thinking, and data
- You have a sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise
- You are a strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Rp7,000,000 – Rp15,000,000 per month
- Product Analyst: 2 years (Preferred)
- Yes, always